- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
- Targeted Case Management
- Employment Services
- Hospital Readmission Prevention
What is it?
PRP is a supportive, collaborative, skill-building program to assist people who want to achieve the highest level of independence and wellness possible. We work with every person served to create a service plan and are flexible in providing services where you live, work, and in community settings. We are your advocate with community services and providers. We work with you and your therapist to achieve your therapy goals in community settings. Achieve your vision of wellness and self-directed life.
What Services Are Provided?
- Careful Assessment of 10 Domains: Health Practices, Housing Stability, Communication, Safety, Time Management, Nutrition, Relationships, Alcohol and Drug Use, Sexual Health and Behavior, Personal Care and Hygiene.
- Service planning in collaboration with your health providers.
- Assistance navigating complex benefit and entitlement systems.
- Teaching, Modeling and Coaching wellness and community living skills.
- Identifying and maintaining housing and transportation options.
- Assistance with landlords and housing programs.
- Helping you build a network of professional and natural supports that provide a roadmap to recovery
- Wellness Wednesday – available to those who wish to participate in group recovery skills training.
How to Apply